Have Confidence in Your Auto and Truck Repair Center
Knowing your repair center will figure out the problem with your vehicle and fix it properly the first time is a great feeling.
It removes the dread and discomfort when you can trust your repair center to listen to your concerns, diagnosis the problem, tell you what’s going on with your vehicle and then repair it for a reasonable cost.
We are a family-owned and operated business. We enjoy building relationships with every one of our customers. We value your faith in us and our abilities. We appreciate your loyalty.
Our Promise to our Customers
For our maintenance and repairs, we promise the following:
- To diagnose and repair your vehicle swiftly and correctly using state of the art tools and equipment by ASE Certified Professionals.
- To provide you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s maintenance and repair needs.
- To offer you an estimate before starting any work on your vehicle.
- To deliver an affordable service or repair that is performed with the highest industry standards.
- To stand behind the repairs we perform with our 24 month/24,000 mile Nationwide Warranty.
Maintenance and Repair Services
Our Repair and Maintenance Services include:
- Mechanical Repair
- Automotive Engine Repair or Replacement
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Clutch Repairs & Replacement
- Steering and Suspension Service
- Power Steering
- Exhaust System
- Transmission Service, Repair or Replacement
- Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
- Air Intake Cleaning & Filter Changing
- No-Start Diagnostics / Drivability Diagnostics
- Differential & Transfer Case (4WD) Service
- Belt, Hoses and Wiper Blade Replacement
- Timing Belt or Chain Replacement
- Brake Service and Repair
- Windshield Service
- Drive Train
- Specialized in European Car Repair
- Hybrid Repair & Service
- Wheels and Tires
- Tire Repairs or Replacement
- Wheel Balancing & Alignments
- Tire Sales
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Rotation and Check Tire Pressure
- Wheel Balancing & Mounting
- Electrical, Wiring and Electronics
- Battery Replacement and Service
- Anti-Lock Brake Service & Diagnostics
- Computer Diagnostics (Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
- Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
- Interior / Exterior Lighting Replacement
- Starting & Charging Diagnosis
- Airbag and SRS Systems
- Regular Maintenance
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Oil, Lube and Filter Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, 105K)
- Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
- Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (A-service, B-service, 30K, 60K, 90K, etc.)
- Transmission Fluid Service
- Regular Maintenance based on your Driving Profile
- Repair Services
- Pre-purchase Vehicle Inspection
- Used Vehicle Inspection
- Fuel economy inspection